Monday, June 19, 2017

Blog To-Do List, in honor of reaching the one-month mark - edit 2017/07/05 - to-do list done!

Edit 2017/07/05 - all done!

Much more has happened than has been written about. Here, then, is my short list of things I plan to expand upon here:


  1. Write a little bit about Firenze, because I did enjoy its stunning sunsets and some of the art I found in the Uffizi. I also want to post a few cool pictures from Museo Galileo.
  2. Extol the many virtues of Roma (as well as the virtues of its neighbor, Tivoli) at length, and chronicle my long-overdue victory over restaurant food. For now: wow.
  3. Praise Napoli, which is one of my favorite cities I have visited so far. I had an idea about calling Roma dirty in order to rescue, to redeem the notion of dirty, but Napoli has Roma pretty well beaten when it comes to making a mess. I will have to rethink that idea. Maybe I can still call Roma dirty (remember, I mean this as a good thing - a great thing) if I focus my Napoli writing around its subterranean qualities.
  4. Deliver another semi-philosophical, semi-psychological essay, which has been stewing for about a week and which I will cross of this list first.
  5. Write some anonymous or composite profiles of people whom I have met, which I have been wanting to do since the first week.

By the way: holy cow, I have been traveling for a month.

1 comment: